The TMC releases the arrested families of armed rebels
Hemeti announces his agreement to release the families of armed rebels after negotiating with Minni Arko Minawi of the Sudan’s People’s Liberation Movement (North).
Source: Türker Çeltik
SPA holds a press conference, supports court order to lift internet ban
In the press conference, the SPA:
- Calls for the release of all political detainees.
- Calls for the formation of a neutral committee to investigate the massacre.
- Declares its support for the court order to lift the internet ban, which they say must be followed “immediately.”
- Announce that some companies fired or threatened to fire employees for taking part in civil disobedience.
- Calls the TMC’s stance on the Ethiopian proposal “very negative.”
- States that the peaceful revolution is continuing, and that they warn the TMC against repressing the marches planned for June 30th.
— الجزيرة مباشر الآن (@ajmurgent) June 24, 2019